Membership is FREE of charge and is open to any individual person (individual member) or legal entity (institutional member), such as educational institutions, research institutes, universities, professional bodies, industrial companies or organisations. Admission is determined by the Management Board.
What the ASKFOOD-OBSERVATORY Membership can offer you:
- Become part of this network and discuss needs and developments in training & education with other experts
- Find informations on innovations in training methods
- Support in implementation according to the needs
- Access to our intranet documents
- Attend virtual and physical ASKFOOD-OBSERVATORY meetings
What we expect from you:
- Dissemination of activities and outcomes of our community of practice
- Advertise the membership to further partners
- Contribute to our surveys on needs collection, etc.
For any further questions, please get in contact with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to become a Member
You are invited to join the community, to support the activities and directly benefit from the developments.