Membership is open to any individual person (individual member), such as teachers, researchers, students, professionals, or legal entity (institutional member), such as educational institutions, research institutes, professional bodies, industrial companies or other organisations. Admission is determined by the Management Board. Membership is FREE of charge.
What the ASKFOOD-OBSERVATORY Membership can offer you:
- Become part of this network and discuss needs and developments in training & education with other experts
- Find informations on innovations in training methods
- Support in implementation according to the needs
- Access to our intranet documents
- Attend virtual and physical ASKFOOD-OBSERVATORY meetings
What we expect from you:
- Dissemination of activities and outcomes of our community of practice
- Advertise the membership to further partners
- Contribute to our surveys on needs collection, etc.
For any further questions, please get in contact with us at email@example.com
How to become a Member
You are invited to join the community, to support the activities and directly benefit from the developments.
To sign-up for membership, please CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT HERE. Select individual or institutional membership. For institutional membership the details of a contact person and a legal authorized representative have to be inserted.
Membership can be terminated any time by written notice to firstname.lastname@example.org.